While watching some late night TV, we witnessed what appears to be a phenomenal game: Battlefield 4. Come on, you get to joyride in a tank, jump out of a building, and blow up countless people & places. There is no doubt that this game is going to bring in it's fair share of doubloons considering Battlefield 3 brought in a truckload of cash.
Growing up playing Atari clearly does not compare to the gaming industry of today; however, we here at stoneyjones.com thought we'd offer our help to the mega-trillion dollar industry. So here are some game ideas worth considering:
- Celebrity Suicide Bomber: select from a host of celebrities (Oprah, Hasselhoff, Lebron, Snooki, Bieber) and then strap up for a one-way mission.
- 1st-Person Pacman: ever wondered what Mr. & Mrs. Pacman felt like getting chased by colorful ghosts in a labyrinth while trying to hunt for pellets? Well, wonder no longer!
- Paperboy The Next Generation: A revamp of the old Nintendo game but this time around you get to be like a true paperboy....drink whiskey at 4am, then total the neighborhood.
- Rock Band (with Motley Crue): playing guitar is hard enough, now try it on LSD.
- Breadmaker: No, this isn't about making loaves. Instead, you'll be cooking up meth and selling it nationwide as you try and become the legend of West Virginia in this no holds barred game where anything goes...we are talking about WV afterall.
- Gridiron Gang Shootout: Ever wonder what it would be like if you played football with the Incredible Hulk as a linebacker? Or what about having Spiderman as a wide receiver? This game would put your favorite fictional characters on the football field. Just think, you could have characeters from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, X-men, GI Joes, Legos, DragonballZ, and StarWars to name a few.